The Labs are comprised of 2 black and white gang darkrooms, 2 digital labs with a total of 30 work stations which feature a number of scanners and printers as well as professional imaging software, and 2 shooting studios.
There is also an equipment cage which houses a variety of cameras in formats from 35mm to 8x10 to DSLR and Leaf digital medium format, digital audio and video recorders, plus a substantial range of lighting equipment for use in the studio or on location.
- Digilab Equipment & Software
- Complete list of software packages and equipment offered in our Digital Imaging Labs. Please note that this is updated on an ongoing basis as things change rapidly. Please contact the Digital Coordinator should you have further detailed questions. More
- Digilab Etiquette & Rules
- Rules all users must abide by in the Digilab, regardless of whether you bother to read them. Only students with a functional handscan are allowed in the lab. No exceptions. More
- Digilab Help, Incident Report & PDF Guides Download
- Ways to find help and help yourself in the digilab.
Department guides for software and processes have been created for in-house use and should be use for reference only.More
- Lab Hours
- Hours for the department wet labs and the digilabs. More
- Specs for Homepage Images & Student Work Galleries
- Get noticed. Have one of your images included on the Tisch Photography & Imaging website homepage. Have an edited multiple image series? Send us a compressed folder, or drop off a disc of images for creation of a student work gallery. More
- Tom's NYC Post-Production Resource List
- Contact information for NYC mounters, framers, printers, etc. More